It’s like the face; perfect hands always make a good impression. Therefore, we must pay special attention and try to keep whiten fingernails always in perfect condition, because there is nothing more unpleasant than a person with dirty and messy nails.
Tips on How to Whiten Fingernails
1. To have Whiten Fingernails, immerse them in a container with hydrogen peroxide for 5 minutes and do a gentle massage with a brush with thick bristles.
2. Avoid cutting your nails with scissors because they flake. It is best to do it with a good nail clipper and then soften the edges with a cardboard file.
3. Avoid metal sandpapers, which are very abrasive and damage the nails.
4. If your nails flake try submerging them every night in olive oil. If they continue to shrink it may be due to the lack of any mineral or vitamin in your diet, so it would be convenient to eat dairy products such as milk, cheese, or yogurt.
5. If you want to have strong nails, consume foods that contains minerals, iodine, proteins and vitamins. There are also highly recommended garlic-based treatments.
6. To prevent nails from drying out and breaking, use an oil-based nail polish remover; do not use acetone.
7. Before starting the manicure you must disinfect hands and nails. Soak your hands in warm water and soap for a few minutes to soften the cuticle and dirt that has settled in the cracks around and under the nails.
8. Gently rub nails with a soft cloth or special brush to remove dirt. Make sure you clean the surface and the bottom of each nail. If there is any dirt that the brush can not reach, remove it gently with a toothpick.
9. Avoid blowing them so that the enamel dries, the humidity of the breath causes it not to fix on the nails. If you want a quick drying, put your hands in the refrigerator for a moment or apply a blotting effect.
10. Make homemade masks to make your hands look soft. For example: grate a very thin potato and add a little yogurt, making a kind of paste that will serve to apply it. Rub it well in your hands and let it act for 15 minutes.
It is recommended to do a manicure and whiten fingernails at least once a month, this way you will look beautiful and have healthy hands.
But the question is, do you already have a nail salon that will take good care of your nails? If you don’t have yet, Five Star Nails and Spa is the best nail salon for you. They offer different sevices such as Manicure, Pedicure, Fingers, Toes, & Combos, Kid’s Services (9 Years old & below), Aesthetic Services and many more. They also have enough nail technicians who are friendly, nice, sweet and professional.
For more information about Five Star Nails and Spa,
you can visit its website or you can call them at 318-797-4884.
For walk-in clients, you can visit them at 7511 Youree Drive, Shreveport, Louisiana 71105.
So, if you are looking for a nail salon that will provide you an extraordinary service, visit Five Star Nails and Spa and I assure that you will have the cleanest and healthiest nails.